Workshop on the Exploration of Low-Temperature Plasma Physics (WELTPP-21)
- This year's WELTPP will take place on 29 and 30/11/2018.
- Check the announcements on this webpage frequently for more information.
- Registration is closed. We expect again about 60 participants and are looking forward welcoming you at Rolduc.
- The program (incl. schedule of the talks) of the workshop is now available.
- Our invited speaker is confirmed: Erik Neyts (University of Antwerp) will give an invited lecture on Thursday.
- This year WELTPP-21 is again kindly supported by Ocean Optics.
- Thursday afternoon a guided tour through the abbey can be attended. Please contact the registration desk (max. 30 attendees).
Scope & Format
The aim of this workshop is to create a forum for young low temperature plasma scientists,
that is graduate students and postdoctoral researchers, to meet, learn from each other,
exchange knowledge, present results and establish new contacts.
The emphasis is on the presentation of the work of the people new in this field. The scientific
program typically encompasses about 15 contributed talks, an invited lecture and ample
time for discussions during 2 poster sessions
The meeting is a two days session starting on Thursday (29/11/2018) before lunch
and finishing on Friday (30/11/2018) afternoon.
The workshop will be held at the old convent Rolduc